Medication Management Course
This course is in line with the National Minimum Standards Requirements and recent CQC guidelines. Learners will gain an understanding of the legislation involved with administration of medication, along with being able to follow procedures set for safe administration of medication. Learners will also gain an understanding of the importance of confidentiality and security in all procedures of drug administration. They will also obtain under-pinning knowledge of the above issues and therefore will be able to put this into practice where necessary.
Our Medication Management Elearning course is a free CPD certified training course covering the following:
- Types of medication and what they do
- Medication classifications
- Medication administration techniques
- Safely storing and disposing of medication
- Receiving medication
- Rights of the patient
- Correctly recording all medication administration
- Reporting any errors or problems
- Staff responsibilities
- Complying with laws and legislation
Our Elearning courses do not require licenses, credits or payment. You and your team can sign up today and get your mandatory e-learning completed for free.
The mandatory social care training courses we deliver are developed in line with the relevant UK legislations and recommended practice including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
Medication Managegemt E-learning Course Overview and Introduction
Resources and handouts for the Medication Management Course. It is essential you download these resources to help you with your Medication Management E-learning.
Key Medication Management Terms
This Module will cover key technical terms that play an important role in ensuring that medicines are dispensed and administered safely and correctly.
Legislation and Medication